Notify Message
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post

[Review] Persona Q

Persona Q is a spin-off cross over between Etrian Odyssey and the Persona Series, taking the gameplay of EO, and the cast, atmosphere, and mechanics of Persona. There is the Hub, which is the school of the cast of Persona 4, Yasogami High, while ...
Small Shinyzxerneas 1y
Shinyzxerneas0186Small Shinyzxerneas 1y

Wanderer's PKHeX Tutorial

Wanderer's PKHeX Tutorial:0.This tutorial assumes you have already setup homebrew on your 3DS, you can find a guide for that here: that you can ignore the rest of Plailect's guide if you ...
Small Wanderer 1y
Wanderer0280Small Wanderer 1y

Wanderer's thread for his Super Mario Advance 4: Super Mario Bros. 3 e-Reader Save Files the release of Super Mario Advance 4 on the Wii U's e-Shop in North America I've updated this archive to use the new version as Nintendo edited...
Small Wanderer 2y
Wanderer2638Small Wanderer 2y

Wanderer's Homebrew Starter Kit

Here is my 3DS Homebrew Starter Kit as of 10/19/16: of the SD folder inside the zip file go on your SD Card, the P.C. apps folder is for programs such ...
Small Wanderer 2y
Wanderer3874Small Wanderer 2y

Pokemon TCG Cards

Hey guys, I'm looking around on eBay for Pokemon cards and found a few listings. What you think?---
Member avatar small pieman0016 3y
pieman00163313Small GoldenDemonWolf 3y

Lest we forget

They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old:Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.At the going down of the sun and in the morning,We will remember them.
Small Froakiebloke 3y
Froakiebloke 2279Small Froakiebloke 3y
GoldenDemonWolf2256Small Kamato 3y

So I need some suggestions for roms and this is what I have:The Legend of Zelda: Wind WakerSuper Smash Bros MeleeSuper Mario SunshineSonic RidersSonic HeroesSonic Gems CollectionSonic Adventure 2 BattlePokemon XDPokemon ColosseumNaruto: Clash of N...
Small Shinyzxerneas 3y
Shinyzxerneas4236Small M-DitzyDoo 3y

LF: A helper with computer emulation

I've wanted to play some games that i no longer have/dont work anymore :[If you have a guide or somewhere i can get some roms plzI'd really appreciate next to any help at all... :]Ps2, Wii, or Gamecube emus priority c:
Small Shinyzxerneas 3y
Shinyzxerneas5286Small M-DitzyDoo 3y

Mega evolution's and the plot holes some of them make.

I just started this thread to fill in some holes that a few mega evolution's make, for example one of these Pokemon being mega Aerodactyl. Aerodactyl being an ancient Pokemon would have been extinct by the time AZ created the ultimate weapon, so h...
Small Revan 3y
Revan3406Small Kamato 3y

C++ Coding! YAY! ~WIP~

#include "iostream"using namespace std;int main(){ int number; cout << "Welcome to the virtual vending machine! \r\n Would you like a Coke (1), Sprite (2), Pepsi (3), Water (4), or Lemondade (5)? \r\n Insert your drink's numeral. \r\n"; ...
Small Kamato 3y
Kamato6400Small Kamato 3y

The King's Art Museum

Hello!! Here I will be showing stuff I make on photoshop :3I'm not that good okay :PBut here,
Small TheKINGLance 3y
TheKINGLance17621Small TheKINGLance 3y

Kamato's DS Pokemon ROM Hack: Help for ideas/Stories/Features wanted!

Name: Pokemon Kamato VersionBy: The Pocket MonstersOriginal ROM: Pokemon Soul SilverProfessor Name: Professor MapleGender: FemaleRegion: DeltiaTo be added ideas:-Pokemon Nests, details on that here: http://kyle-
Small Kamato 3y
Kamato102515Small Kamato 3y

May be worth noting...

That this site tends to look much better when you have an ad-blocker enabled.
Small Kamato 4y
Kamato1153Small Kamato 4y
Page 1