Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Strategy

Help building a mega Gallade team

I am bad at team building, help pleaseNo specific tier, standard mixed sort of thingStandard Gallade with SD, Psycho Cut, Close Combat and Knock Off/Ice Punch
Small Froakiebloke 3y
Froakiebloke 0281Small Froakiebloke 3y
Strategy

Need help with team building.

Okay guys so I am currently building a team that I will probably be using against random people on campus because I think this team would not work with some guild rules and other things, I just wanted your guys opinion on what I currently have and...
Small Revan 3y
Revan4293Small Andre48 3y
Strategy

Battle of Legends Strategies Thread!

I see that a lot of us are going to partecipate in the new event online battling event.So, what are your strategies for this? Choice Band Self-Destruct Snorlax everything? Stall until the end? Extreme-Speed shenanigans? Simle Beam? Discuss :D
Small Andre48 3y
Andre484442Small Froakiebloke 3y
Strategy

Things with eviolite and things to have eviolite

Things to tryDewottOnixZweilousGurdurrPrinplupMarshtompSealeoLaironSlowpokeAnd a setTogetic with guess what itemSerene Grace/Super LuckBold252 HP 252 Spdef 6 SpatkFlamethrower/Dazzling GleamFollow Me/Toxic/TailwindRoost/Morning SunHeal BellFlameth...
Small Froakiebloke 3y
Froakiebloke 7741Small Andre48 3y
Strategy

The ultimate battle

http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/battle-ou-136901812
Small Froakiebloke 3y
Froakiebloke 3252Small Froakiebloke 3y
Strategy

Creative/Unique movesets

I thought this would be something fun to have- just posting Pokemon sets we've thought of, regardless of whether we've tried them out yet or not. If you have a set and you want to try and make it better, feel free to post it.My idea could work for...
Small Froakiebloke 4y
Froakiebloke 111440Small King of Heroes Zed 3y
Strategy

Lord Snuggles the Pidove.

I don't really know why I even bred this thing, but I want to use it. Unfezant has a pretty great support movepool, but no bulk. What should I be running on this majestic beauty?
Small Froakiebloke 4y
Froakiebloke 2282Small Kamato 4y
Page 1