Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Competitive Battling

Sun and Moon "Make your set" thread (SPOILERS FROAKIE)

So, with the new metagame arriving officially in 10 days, I'm eager to try out some of the 7th gen Pokemon, aloan forms and reworked pokemon in competitive. I want to ask you, what mons are you waiting for the most? Did you already think of sets f...
Small Andre48 1y
Andre484526Small Andre48 1y
Competitive Battling

The ORAS Neverused Update Thread

http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/changes.3527954/Updates to follow in the upcoming month. *Mega Steelix SuspectNew possible drops from the February 2015 Tier ShiftsStay tuned for further updates!
Small King of Heroes Zed 3y
King of Heroes Zed161659Small King of Heroes Zed 2y
Competitive Battling

NU Replay Thread

Hi guys, welcome the first NU Replay Thread! The purpose of this thread is to serve as a place where a member can find replays of NU matches throughout all the outings of NU. A short description of the match would also be appreciated.Enjoy this re...
Small King of Heroes Zed 2y
King of Heroes Zed2172Small King of Heroes Zed 2y
Competitive Battling

JadeX's Showdown Battle

Featuring ... JadeX' Hyper Offense This team managed to peaked at 1520+ at a point of time.It's not that high I know, this team isn't complete yet and I hope to find feedback and advice onimproving this team to a higher level (:===================...
Small JadeX92 2y
JadeX921204Small JadeX92 2y
Competitive Battling

GBA Tourney Y/N thing even if we still have another tournament ongoing

One or two months ago Prince suggested doing a GBA style tournament here in the guild. I really like the format, so I would be up for one, especially because the other tourney is almost finished, since only half Winners Final, the Grand Finals and...
Small Andre48 3y
Andre483444Small TheDarkPrince 3y
Competitive Battling

Official PMG Anniversary Official Tourney Thread

So, we have to do the brackets or something like that, so I have to know exactly who is participating... At the moment we have:Will participate: TheDarkPrince, GoldenDemonWolf, Andre48, Zor0ark, zedthequickster, MeetYourReaperNeutral: Froakiebloke...
Small Andre48 3y
Andre48171776Small King of Heroes Zed 3y
Competitive Battling

PMG Anniversary Tourney Round 2 Replay Thread & Discussion

Welcome to the Pocket Monsters Guild's Official Anniversary League Tournament. Over the course of four rounds our battle warring members will duke it out to take home the fabled rainbow trophy! Who will be the taking the cup?Discuss and post R2 Re...
Small King of Heroes Zed 3y
King of Heroes Zed4309Small Froakiebloke 3y
Competitive Battling

PMG Anniversary Tourney Replay Thread

Post here your replays from Group Stage :]
Small Andre48 3y
Andre486721Small Andre48 3y
Competitive Battling

Last Official Tourney Thread but the one that actually helps with the tourney rules and stuff

LINK-> http://challonge.com/tehpmgtourney <-The participants are divided into two groups, everyone has to battle everyone, at the end the two people with the most wins in each group will advance to the Final Stage.Report to me the results of...
Small Andre48 3y
Andre480149Small Andre48 3y
Competitive Battling

Even more official tourney thread

The most voted thing by Friday at 12 AM (whichever timezone you are in) will be the thing we'll use for the tourney (which starts on Friday/Saturday)PLEASE MAKE YOUR VOTES PUBLIC (click "make vote public" after you have voted).The names I put are ...
Small Andre48 3y
Andre485584Small King of Heroes Zed 3y
Competitive Battling

/ORAS Meta

If yes, what megas have you tried?
Small Andre48 3y
Andre482231Small King of Heroes Zed 3y
Competitive Battling

The Pocket Monster's official guild league!

So we are to be doing a guild league, because Wynaut and it could attract new members as well as generally being a fun thing to do. We now have all slots filled.Here is the list of membersDragon elite 4- ShinyZxerneasFire Elite 4- RahatFlying elit...
Small Froakiebloke 4y
Froakiebloke 193343Small Kamato 4y
Competitive Battling

Alert for all members of the guild league

Please post your teams here, whether they're finished or not. Also, specify if you wish challengers to battle in a particular format or just standard 6v6 singles.
Small Froakiebloke 4y
Froakiebloke 161699Small Andre48 4y
Competitive Battling

A guild League?

We're largely considering starting one.If we did, what exactly would you like to see from it?Our first tourney could be to decide who the E4 are.Ofc, this woulD be a mono-league, with rules similar to the OSG on Gamefaqs.
Small Kamato 4y
Kamato7548Small FowlALector 4y
Competitive Battling

The Pocket Monster's First Tourney: OU!

Time of Occurrence: March 25th to April 3rdSign-ups End on February March 25th, 12:00am pacific.Time Frames: Round 1: 25th-27thRound 2: 27th-29thSemi Finals: 30th-2ndFinals: The 3rdFormat6v6 Single Battles.Singles Elimination Styled Tournament. Y...
Small Kamato 4y
Kamato251897Small Andre48 4y
Page 1